Friday, July 20, 2007

Tindra's Arrival

She's here, she's here, she's here!!!

I can't contain my excitement, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning :o) I'm also finding it hard to put it in to words just how much I love this new gal. She is absolutely stunning, she really took my breath away when I unpacked her and saw her beautiful face for the first time. I love, love, love her! She is even more amazing in real life than on the photos. To say I am happy with her is the biggest understatement in the whole universe, lol. She has stolen my heart and is definitely my favorite of all my big bjd's. I'm going to have so much fun with this one. Her cute little jeans arrived today, just in time for her arrival.

So without further ado here are her arrival pics. As you can see Sasha was excited about the whole thing as much as I was :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment