Friday, July 6, 2007

Poppy

New wigs arrived today :) I love getting stuff in the mail, especially dolly stuff, lol. So my new girl has her new wigs and finally has a name.



Welcome to the world Poppy!



NAME: Poppy


NAME MEANING: From the Flower


BIRTHDAY: 3rd July


STAR SIGN: Cancer


ELEMENT: Water


TYPE: Narin Doll Narae 43cm, Open Eye Standard Face Plate

SKIN: Pinky White


AESTHETICS: Custom Face Up by Vanillashine and body blushing, manicure, pedicure and ear piercing by Vanillashine

EYES: 14mm Masterpiece


WIG: Narin Doll Dark Hermoine


CLOTHING: Default Lingerie from Narin Doll


This girl is gonna be high maintenance I can tell, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Resin Angel,
    oh my - Poppy looks like a Neoma rival - she has even redder lips than mine.
    Gorgeous girl.
    Yes the Naraes are too beautiful - I am so glad I actually have one now.

    ReplyDelete