Saturday, August 18, 2007

Unoa Sist Assembly ~ Stage 1


I have a new found respect for people that put together their own dolls or even people who restring or sand their dolls.


I have spent three days in total sanding my Unoa Sist. Well not full days of course, but over three days I have spent about four or five hours of trimming excess bits of resin off and sanding seams.




It is very tedious work. Well worth the effort though I have to say. I was hoping to get my Sist sprayed with a coat of Mr Super Clear today as it was nice and warm outside. But when I looked at the seam lines again I really had to give them another going over with a finer grade sandpaper to give them a better finish. I'm glad I did, they look a lot better and the seams are a lot less noticeable.



3 comments:

  1. I will not concur on it. I think polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily I assent to but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete