Saturday, August 18, 2007

Unoa Sist Assembly ~ Stage 1


I have a new found respect for people that put together their own dolls or even people who restring or sand their dolls.


I have spent three days in total sanding my Unoa Sist. Well not full days of course, but over three days I have spent about four or five hours of trimming excess bits of resin off and sanding seams.




It is very tedious work. Well worth the effort though I have to say. I was hoping to get my Sist sprayed with a coat of Mr Super Clear today as it was nice and warm outside. But when I looked at the seam lines again I really had to give them another going over with a finer grade sandpaper to give them a better finish. I'm glad I did, they look a lot better and the seams are a lot less noticeable.



5 comments:

  1. I will not concur on it. I think polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily I assent to but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you see numbers that repeat themselves like 1212 or 989? Every number from 0 to 999, have their own very special meaning, message and guidance from Angels, your Angels. angel numbers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    HSC 1100
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete