Monday, June 13, 2011

* * *

* Had a huge clean up of the doll room yesterday. I didn't particularly want to do it but it had to be done. With doing the photo a week challenge I end up with bits and pieces all over the place and the last few weeks have kinda blurred into one huge mess. I am not a naturally tidy person, oh how I wish I was. Especially when I am creating, whether it's cooking, crafting or taking photos of dolls I am incredibly messy :( I wish I was one of those neat, organized people! Abyway doll room is tidy and slightly reorganized (still have a bit to do). I will hopefully get my virtual tour video done this week, provided I don't mess it up again before then lol.

* I feel stressed this morning. Is it really too much to ask that a 9 year old can get themselves ready in the morning for school without messing around? I mean seriously. Every single fucking morning is the same!! It's driving me mad. Am I expecting too much? Really, am I? All she has to do is get dressed, brush teeth, put her hair up ( all of which she is quite capable). I don't know how many times I have to say unpack your bag when you get home, put your hat in your bag for tomorrow and yet we still end up running around looking for fucking school hats nearly every morning. Then the night before last I found a note from school on the floor about stuff she needs to take in for school by next Monday (today) arghhhhhh!! We quickly got it sorted last night all ready for today. Anyway she has left for school and the stuff she needed to take is still sitting on the end of her bed *shakes head*. Im at the end if my tether, really I am :o(

* On a happier note I am totally loving Pinterest!! It's a great idea, finally I can do something with all those gorgeous pics I find here and there. I love the fact that it saves the original URL from where you find the pics because in the past when I have saved pics of dolls and then I forget what type of doll they are and where they are from etc, Pinterest just solves that problem beautifully. Anyone want an invite let me know :o)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I screwed up the last post. Trying again. :) ...

    Gah! I have 8 and 10 year old boys. My 8 year does much better than my oldest, but then my oldest has ADHD. The poor kid is a mess. He has to be told step by step what to do or it'll never get done. It is maddening so I totally understand your frustration.

    I can't wait to see your virtual tour! I'm actually quite excited.:)

    -Michele
    SeeDollyRun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning went better, thank god. I am trying a new approach, in that it's her problem she can deal with it, if she is not ready on time then she'll be going out the door half dressed LOL. Yesterday I was pretty wild, I lost it and needed to vent, today is better :o)

    I hope I don't disappoint you with virtual tour, I'm going to use my iPhone so it might be a bit crappy lol.

    ReplyDelete