Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blah

I'm sick! Just a cold but I feel rotten and have felt pretty rotten all week but have had so much going on I've had to just ignore it and keep going. Today I'm giving in to it, I'm taking it easy and feeling sorry for myself.

I'm in a bit of a bind. I have a chance to buy a doll that I've wanted for a long time but it doesn't come with it's default clothes and for this particular doll it's default outfit is really important to me. This is the first time I've seen this doll for sale secondhand so he is pretty rare. Should I just buy him and just redress him with other clothes or wait and see if another one turns up? What would you do?

I bought two Lalaloopsy's that I had been looking for last week - Tippy Tumbelina and Mittens Fluff & Stuff. They are so cute, I'll try and take some pics of them next week. I'd love to get the new ones Misty Mysterious and Marina Anchors too but I think they will eBay US jobs because they aren't released here yet. I wonder if there is a community for them on Live Journal? Maybe I should start one??? I know there is a Monster High community on there, but I'm not really in to Monster High as I am Lalas. Which is really weird because I have always loved vampires and ghouls and the idea of that combined with a fashion doll is just so Perfect but they just don't do it for me. I love how Lalas are just so cute and colorful. Plus my girls love them too which maybe does add to the cuteness factor for me :o)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you have a cold. Just blech. Drink lots of tea with honey. :)
    -Michele
    SeeDollyRun

    ReplyDelete