Monday, November 1, 2010

The Clutter Quiz

In my search of housework related sites (besides the weird man servant fetish ones lol) I came across a site that deals with clutter and ways of reducing it. It did have quite a few useful tips which I will try to include into my daily routine. But the one thing that stopped me in my tracks was a clutter quiz. Of course being the cluttered quiz loving freak that I am I took the quiz and this was the profound answer I got.

You are using possessions to reinforce your sense of self


Holy crapola how true is that!!!!

I need to purge everything!!!!!!!! Yard sale! Yard sale!!!!

But seriously, it really is true and really sad. I have been like this most of my life, I don't know why I think that new shiny things will make me a more complete person, or a better person but I do. If my house and everything in it were to burn down to the ground tomorrow I wouldn't be able to cope, I don't know what I'd do without all my stuff and that is such a shallow way to live and it makes me feel sick. The dolls, the ornaments, the trinkets they are all just stuff, but they are me :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment