Friday, September 21, 2007

A Nice Surprise

I was just about to throw out the box Astrid's new body came in and I found another little package inside with the word "hands" written on it. Turns out the body I bought came with an extra pair of hands! I thought I saw mention of this on the sales post but thought it must have meant they were selling them separately or something.

Anyway they were included and the even better thing, they are a perfect match for Tindra! She needed new hands, the ones she came with were a slightly different colour. So it was one of the things on my dolly shopping list to try and find some older hands for her. These new hands are the older resin colour, not too peachy more creamy and they are the original Lishe hands with the pinkie of doom, I couldn't be happier!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment