Well I now have both little unoas assembled. I got stuck into sanding my Lusis on Sunday, had her coated with my last bit of MSC on Monday and finally put together today.
I felt a lot more confident sanding and putting her together this time around, having practised on my Sist.
They look so cute together. I can't wait to get their face ups done now.
I'm still deciding on names for them. I really like Cherry and Blossom, but feel that it's a bit too cheesey. Then my friend suggested Sakura which means cherry blossom in Japanese, I think that would suit the Lusis. Then I found the name Yuri which means Lily in Japanese and that would suit the Sist. So it could be Sakura and Yuri but I still won't know for sure until they have their face ups.
It's as hard as naming children!