Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm using the Blogger app to post to here most of the time. It looks different I guess it's updated. Every time I come look at my blogger I think I've got to fix up my blog, the pages tabs I started ages ago and never did finish. It's like a half finished house, it erks me. Not that I get many visitors to this old house but it still annoys me.

My doll love has been resurrected lately. I'm dreaming of a white skinned Miyu as my little albino girl. Also made the mistake of looking at the Napidoll website and now I want to order a Rogebell head.....again. I wanted to order her when she first came out but then talked myself out of it. But the thought of missing out and regretting it is something I can't stomach. I have until 10th April to make my decision. I'm half way through my layaway order for Minfee Celine. To be honest I'm not as excited about her as I first was and I almost wanted to cancel the order and switch my order to a Miyu but I've decided to wait until she gets here and make my decision about her then. It's not even as if there is anything not to like about her it's just I want something else and with this hobby being so expensive I can't just buy the one I want right then and there so it's either a layaway situation or save up. Me being me is already planning the next doll as soon as I've ordered the first one lol.

In car news we are still waiting for the FC to arrive. They were meant to pick her up over a week ago but didn't because they thought she wasn't running grrrrr. Hopefully she has been picked now or at least getting picked up early next week. I just want her here! The name Gertie seems to have stuck :o)

With the terrible events of last Sunday night we are planning on building a cat enclosure or as we like to call it a catio :o) I wrote briefly about what happened on my Instagram but still can't bring myself to write anymore about it :o( I've been pinning like a crazy cat lady on Pinterest all the pics I can find about cat enclosures and how to build your own.

Question for the day...Why do I always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, why can't I see that my grass is pretty darn green too?


I know this isn't green grass but its a green dress and I like it :p




1 comment:

  1. I used to hate green but now I love it, especially with leopard print lol.

    I uploaded my Instagram pic to Flickr and that has the story of what happened. I should pour my heart out to you Yve because I know you are a cat lover.

    I am the same just buying and buying and never doing anything with them when I get them. It's ridiculous. Sometimes for me I think it's the thrill of the chase, I like nothing better than falling in love with a discontinued doll and then going on the hunt searching for them and feel so happy when I've found them. But then when I have them in my hot little hands its like oh well that's that and on to the next one.

    ReplyDelete