* I haven't even see the new Oz movie and yet I'm already in love with the little China girl. I went hunting around our local Target and rang another one near by and couldn't find her and the staff working there were no help (how unusual) so I thought stuff it I'll buy her off eBay, which I did. Hoping she doesn't take forever to arrive.
* Sold my Angel Egg doll, on layaway but the buyer seems genuine. Still haven't sold Kurumi or Lin, I've had someone messaging me on Flickr and DoA asking questions, getting me to find out postage and then of course not replying back. I'm thinking maybe I'll just hang on to them, get them faced up by Nomyens one day and love them forever. Like most of you I only sell because I need the money to buy something else and luckily the dolls I want aren't limited and I could hold off buying them til next year and save up properly. I've got a Minifee Celine on layaway at DDE and luckily I have the money put aside for that from the sale of Mari and Heero, the Angel Egg money can go on my credit card. It's all good :o)
* I bought a Blythe from an LJ friend :o) Yes it was on impulse but I'm really excited. She is a Rainy Day Parade Blythe which means she has dark bobbed hair, I know it's a bit egocentric but I'm going to make her my mini me lol. She may get some customization down the track but for now I'll be happy just to dress her up and play with her. My other Blythes just sit on the shelf like ornaments around the house so it will be fun to have one to play with. I'm already thinking of clothes and shoes, I'd love to get my hands on some Dr Martens Momoko boots.
* In other non doll news I am getting a new car!! Well not new, new, quite old actually. I've always wanted an old Holden and one night chatting with my petrol head hubby we looked at an online site called Gumtree and found the car of my dreams, a 1958 FC Holden. We contacted the seller, made an offer and it was accepted. We are in the process of getting her transported over to us as she is in the other side of Australia. She will need a bit of work before I can drive her but man I am soooooo excited!!
* I've finally started watching Downton Abbey, why did I wait so long?! Oh I love it! Just finished season one and about to start of season two. I had no idea it was set in Yorkshire and I've heard them mention Ripon (where my Dad was born) and Malton (where I was born) squee! I get quite sentimental about my hometown, I think I've got quite a romantic notion about it all, maybe it's just magical childhood memories but it always seems so picturesque and perfect. I know if I lived there still I would probably whinge about it like I do about where I live now lol. Anyway Downton, I'm addicted!