Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Haven't done a wish list Wednesday in such a long time. Thought it might be good to try and get back into regular posting again on here, so I'm starting with Wish list Wednesday and hopefully on Mondays I'll have Monday Mosaic and on Fridays Arty Farty Friday.
Ok so what am I lusting after this week well first off it has to be this cute Cath Kidston bag (which I did order hehe). I seem to be on a bit of a handbag buying spree at the moment.

Secondly I love this wig! I saw it on someone's doll on Flickr and fell in love with it. So pretty, and who wouldn't want rainbow colored hair!

Fairy lights, yep fairy lights. I need to find a nice strand to hang on the top of my big Expedit. So far around here they are proving hard to find.


This little Dream High Studio doll popped up in my Flickr photostream and I did a double take! Such a cute tiny little fae. If I had a spare $275 I would be ordering her. She is so delicate and other wordly.

Lastly Disney Store Villain collector dolls! OMG! Love them especially Maleficent and the Queen of Hearts.

4 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist idea! That bag is absolutely adorable and so you. As for the villains dolls, I wish the Ursula one was more curvy and full figured. She looks weird emanciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Rosey! Yes you're right Ursula needs to be plump, I don't know why they didn't do that, she looks a bit like Phyllis Diller lol.

    I miss you on LJ! :o(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots on your list Sam !
    That rainbow wig is very beautiful and is now on my wish list too ^_^
    But where to find it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's here Carolyn http://www.mydollwardrobe.com/catalog/item/7974751/9284887.htm I think in the pic from Flickr the owner must have trimmed the fringe.

    ReplyDelete