Saturday, August 25, 2012

Arty Farty Friday

Ok Arty Farty Friday here we are. I thought I'd share a couple of my new favorite artists seeing as I haven't done anything crafty for a while to be able to share with you.
First up we have fello Aussie Kate Mason from Scrapps Flea Market on Etsy. I just love this girls style so colourful, fun and whimsical. I like mixed media art and she does it so well. I'd really like to get some of these prints to hang on my eldest daughters wall.




The last one reminds me of me and my daughters <3
The next one is an artist I only just discovered the other day through Instagram. Her instagram name is Spooksieboo and she has an etsy shop called Moonlit Art Shop. What I really love is her spooky caricatures and she does family portraits, so as soon as her shop opens again (she is closed for vacation) I am going to get a family portrait done!




Posted via LiveJournal app for iP

No comments:

Post a Comment