Thursday, August 11, 2011

Catching up...

Ok so my first child free hour in weeks and what do I do? Sit in front of the computer and post to lj and edit photos. I'm such a boring dork it's not funny!

More kitties and re-ment arrived this week. I has a fridge and it's pink!





How many plastic kitties is too many?










I have a kitty army lol. My kids love these things....so do I ;D


As my hourglass is fast running out ( need to pick up the little one from school very soon) I am going to reel off a list all the things that make me happy right now or that I'm really looking forward too :D

True Blood season 4 - not long to go now!
Re-ment!!!
Thunder storms - we've a had a few this week :D
Gardening in the rain
Hot chocolate before bed - my hubby makes the best hot chocolate ever!
Nana head by Rabiruna - You knew I would ;D
Time by myself - Doesn't happen very often, but every minute is savored when it do es :D
Wonderful friends both online and off XD
Tiny Zoo on iPad/iPhone - Boring but addictive for some strange reason lol
Owl Eyes cover of Pumped up Kicks - Heard it on the radio the other day and I love it :D






Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable bunny matryoshka! And I love the cats too! Is it a game, or just for decoration?

    And always nice to meet a fellow Mark Ryden fan:)

    ReplyDelete