Sunday, December 31, 2006

Angelique


NAME: Angelique
NAME MEANING: Messenger Of God
BIRTHDAY: 5th June
STAR SIGN: Gemini
ELEMENT: Air
TYPE: Cerberus Project Lishe
SKIN: Beauty White
AESTHETICS: Luts Default Faceup
EYES: 18mm Acrylic Aquamarine
WIG: Cancan R52A Black
CLOTHING: Vitta-Vera
SHOES: Luts Lace Up Boots - Shiny Black
JEWELLERY: Pepstar

Angelique was my third bjd and again was a doll I wasn't planning on buying. She was on sale on eBay and she took my breath away with her beauty. I had always liked the Lishe sculpt, but never thought I would end up with one so soon. I did have plans for a fiery red headed Lishe with normal skin tone and green eyes. Who knows I may still get her one day.

Here are some pics of her arrival which was back in June 2006.


As you can see she was pure loveliness straight out of the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment