Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March madness

* I've become the lazy blogger and found a new love...Instagram. One little iPhone pic can say so much without the need for any words at all. Like I said, lazy.

* I'm very happy to say I've sold nearly everything on my big clear out list! Very, very happy XD

* I'm seriously thinking of letting go my Volks Kurumi, MSD F12 and Yo-SD Lin - if any of these interest you, let me know :o)

* I don't know where I'm going with resin dolls at the moment. I had a sudden needy feeling for a Realpuki the other day because we spent Sunday down in Harvey at Captain Stirlings cottage ( see pics below). To cut a long story short May Gibbs once lived at this cottage and she wrote and illustrated lovely books about little bush babies Snugglepot and Cuddlepie. So now I'm feeling the need for my own little Snugglepot in the form of a Realpuki Pupu.

No comments:

Post a Comment