Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Great advice from Kat the other day. I'm now drafting up my posts in my email and then posting them so I don't lose a whole post like the other day. Actually it's happened about three times now but the other day was the longest post I lost so far. Now I can't even think what it was I was prattling on about anyway lol.

So on to doll news :o)

My doll has love has been reignited! I was browsing around Flickr as I do quite regularly when I should be doing housework lol and I came across these amazing cat dolls made by artist Lee JaeYeon. She/he calls them Phoebe cats. I love their expressions and their outfits. They are made from a combination of bisque and cloth stuffed bodies.

Then I stumbled upon a series called Sprout. I'm in love and I think I'm going to order one but which one I have no idea, they are all so appealing :D Again they are bisque and cloth and they would be cabinet babies but I do love them and I think my heart needs one (is that a good reason?) I could right it off as a Mothers Day present right? The preorder is on right now and they would be ready end of April just in time for Mothers Day XD

Please help me decide! Which one do you like?

Still have plans for more customized Monster High dolls and I'd really love to get my hands on the two werecat twins, but I think I'd keep these just as they are. A question for my flist, those who have already customized their MH dolls what do you use to take off their factory makeup?

I feel rambley and disjointed today, sorry. I feel like I have so much to say but then I have to try and cram it all into one page, one rushed ten minutes to myself.

Still having fun with Instagram, I just wish I could make some pics private some pics public (just of the kids ya know, you never know who's viewing etc). Another cool iPhone camera app is Leme Cam, has some really cool effects, I'm still trying to work it all out. Getting back to the privacy thing, every now and again I get all worried about who is viewing my pics so I've decided to make any family ones on Flickr friends only, so this means going through all my contacts and editing who are contacts and who are friends ( it think I just have everyone as a contact, so it's a big job). I noticed today on Flickr that one person had spent four hours going through all my photos and adding them as favorites, is that weird or am I being paranoid? I mean I favorite a lot of pics but I don't spend four hours in someone's stream ya know what I mean?

I've been quite taken with Lulu, my oldest bjd lately. She has been sitting on the shelf way too long and deserved a bit of attention. I've had her six years next month! I still remember ordering her from Luts, trying to decide if she was the right one for me. I love her more now than I did when she first arrived, so glad I got her face up redone and she is really floppy, I should restring her and possibly wire her (something I've never done so it should be fun lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment